Greenwich Property Division Lawyer

Division of Property in High Asset Divorces


If you do not have substantial marital property, it is important to work with a property division lawyer. Our Lawyers at The Family Law Firm of Healy + Eliot can examine your case and work with you to achieve the best possible outcome.

Address: 125 Elm St Suite 3, New Canaan, Connecticut, United States, 06840

Phone: (203)652-8018